Saturday, May 4, 2013

15/52







"A Portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"


Nona- Organizing the pegs at the light table. She was very focused!
Dashiel- Pausing for a second to let me take a quick flash. He ran in circles chasing the lights as they changed their color.

Following along with Che and Fidel and the 52 project.
Favorites- abigail and the future- wow!
last day of may- elsa is adorable!

 We decided it was time for another visit to the McWane Science Center for a little fun. 

I love to see what exhibits the kids gravitate to. The water table was a hit with Nona last time, as well as this go around. The light table and the light floors were a hit as well. Dashiel surprised me a little though with his fascination with the "naturescope" area which consisted of birds, bugs and even decomposition. 
Dash has been so interested in science lately which really excites me. Bronson(my husband) and I have spent the last week going over the solar system with him. You should see his face light up when he tells us about the planets. What a smart little guy.

20 comments:

  1. Glorious colours and smashing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great museum! I cant wait for my daughter to get a little older so i can start taking her to places like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was one of the things I was looking forward to when my little ones where, well smaller:) I bet your little girl will love it!

      Delete
  3. Love the colours in these photos. Kids just love interactive displays, they are such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie. Anything that is flashy and bright and my kids just gravitate right on over!

      Delete
  4. Oh I love the colors as well! so so lovely! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Such great colours, beautiful pictures this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures - especially your little girl. She looks so focused on the beautiful colors. Love both photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love the picture of your little girl this week! Too funny!

      Delete
  7. That's an amazing light table!!! Very cool pictures. Glad to find your blog--thanks for commenting on mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for your high five today :) really nice to read your kind comment.
    your pics this week are fantastic...seeing your little ones against all that colour and light. how wonderful to see them enjoying science. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! You little lady is adorable!

      Delete
  9. Wow what wonderful colours in your portraits! Your children are adorable. I love these photos of them...and their names too!
    So pleased I found your blog.
    xx Katrina

    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS Shots!!! Nona is so concentrated, so cute.

    ReplyDelete