Saturday, March 9, 2013

8/52





"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013"

Dash- Shopping for birthday presents for his little friend, lily, at Treehouse. He stands still for me for a moment, but really just wants to go play with all the cool toys.
Nona- Having her first sprinkle donut at Ike and Janes. She smiled when she removed one of her hands to reveal it covered in sprinkles. She licked them off one by one saying "emmm" after each taste. 

Joining Che' and Fidel on 52.
Favoite from last week- Ivy and her cute little frown:)

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures and children xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable I love the picture of your daughter inspecting her hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aghh your kids are so sweet, I can't wait to see your portraits each week! I love the way that you photograph them with continuity, your photos are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet children!
    I love her hand sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete