Saturday, March 16, 2013

9/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"

Dashiel- This birthday boy wants to take this plane for a spin!
Nona- A pretty spring day lead us outside for some play time. Can you see the curiosity and mischief in her eyes?

On the 12th of this month we celebrated Dashiels fourth birthday at the Southern Flight Museum. Dash loves airplanes and when I came across that cute aviator hat from Soil, well... It just seemed perfect! The kids loved it! 
After the museum we surprised him with chocolate cake and a little razor scooter (which he was crazy about!) Overall, I think he had a great day. I have more pictures to share from his birthday soon!

Following along with Che and Fidel and the 52 project.
Last weeks favorite- Charlie from Little Green Shed. I just love everything about this photo; The colors, expression etc. It feels like an old photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment